Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sugar Plum Fairy

Oh my love, Christmas was quite amazing. A lot went down and I had a very sweet time even when I didn't expect to. The best Christmas present I could've asked for...my family being back together. After months, and months of drama. I'm just glad everything I did got forgiven and that everyone's cool with me again. Seriously, no amount of presents or money could've topped the feeling you get when you've been forgiven and you don't feel like you've gotta hide from people anymore.

On the other hand, I got to meet some cool kiddos yesterday, although the youngest one was quite annoying. It was understandable since I'm sure I was a pretty annoying kid myself. Oh well, he's forgiven as well. ;D I had a good time during the day with my friends. I even got this book "50 Things That Really Matter." I may read that soon, new perspective? We'll see.

I got some other sweet stuff as well. I mean what's Christmas w/o the presents, right? (; But seriously, the Christmas spirit I wasn't feelin' hit me last night. I really missed my cousins. It was so funny, my littlest cousin would not leave me alone last night. She missed me too. <3
I love this little girl more then life itself! <3

Hopefully all you had a great Christmas as well. Great ready for the new year, 'cause it shall be bombin'! I know I'm excited! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment