Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Less Then Insignificant


I am a horrible over-reactor, I overreact towards everything and everything. I think I should make that a New Year's resolution. To work on my overreactingness? LOL, I totally know that's not a word how else would you put it? Anyways, in all this blah, blahing I'm just pretty much saying that every time something happens or someone says something I think I'm taking it way to seriously and freaking out before I know everything. Take tonight for example, one simple sentence a certain someone said had me complaining in confusion to Britt for 15 minutes (at least). When in the end she decided that I probably took it wrong and was making it out to be bigger then it was. On that note lets hope that I was overreacting. Otherwise this Christmas will SUCK even more then I already planned on.

2 comments:

  1. I am an over-reactor too.
    They should have and over-reactor anonymous group so we can get help.

    Or maybe they should just make a group for douche-bag boyfriends.

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one, it seems to be the root of all problems.

    ReplyDelete