Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Or so I thought. Today was semi-productive and I really enjoyed it.

1st Block: HPU admissions meeting. I met with the admissions woman, it was kind of weird since I had no idea what to say, but hey in the end I left with an acceptance and scholarship. So YAY me! Congrats to all the other acceptances, like Erika, U'i, Breanna! Way to go guys!

2nd Block: One of my favorite classes, Global Studies, it makes me feel so smart to be informed about the world. I can have intelligent discussions with a lot of people about diverse things now, especially Ms. Sone. (:

3rd Block: I usually don't get anything done in Human Development but today I worked hard. I wish I hadn't slacked off so much, I really do like that class (well a little). Hopefully I do good on the final project. Oh, and Ms. Sone and I had one of our infamous intelligent discussions about Thomas Friedman, "The World is Flat", the middle east and China. Haha. (:

Lunch: The poetry slam was really, really good. I enjoyed a lot of the poems. They were very eclectic writing wise and speaking wise. Good job to all who participated! :D Special shout outs to Brittney, Moku, Kama and Harmony! GREAT JOB! :D

4th Block: Turned in my Ho'ike Nui CD and did the survey. OFFICIALLY COMPLETED! :D That was a big stress off my shoulder. I did some college searching and hopefully I'm heading in the right track!

Practice: I worked really hard and I was really proud of everyone in my boat. We pushed ourselves for another good day of practice. It sucks that I didn't run, I feel lame, like I should be running even if my ankle is hurt. I think i'll jog a little extra tomorrow.

When I got home I had a very, very productive talk with my grandparents but that is another post to be blogged about.

P.S. Gabe has informed me that the world is being horrible to him lately and would like me to send it this message: "F*ckkk you" You're welcome Gabe G. (:

3 comments:

  1. r we talking about Gabe G. the one who paddles. Well the World has a message for him "F*ck Off"
    Pls tell him this message asap for the World has other way more important matters to attend to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you, Ka'ulani Achuna.
    You're being productive.
    You're on the right track already! Keep going. Keep doing well in school and in paddling (:
    And once again, I must say, I'm excited for our futures!

    Btw;
    Omg. There's a Gabe G. that paddles?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lili: NO, wrong Gabe! :D

    Britt: Um, thank you thank you. I love you for the positive feedback. Oh, yeah. I'll tell you a lil' about that Gabe later.

    ReplyDelete