Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blah, blah.

I hate when my boyfriend is bein' a lame-o! :(
Ahahaha, w/e. I'm just jealous he'd rather be with his friends tonight.

But on the other hand. I made up with Brandy-Lee tonight. I missed her ohhhh so much. I love you missssay! :D

I had a good day. I spent most of it with the Badayos'. They're the sh*t, no one can compete. Haha. Seriously though. It was a good day. I had lots and lots of fun.

And this youngin' right here is RayRay, Britt's nephew. We have a love/hate relationship. He hates me sometimes but backkk in the days he use to tell Britt I was his "girlfriend". Haha. Tonight he kept kissin' my cheek, and Brandy told him he was a home wrecker. Ahahha, I love her. <3

PICTURES FROM THIS DAY!
&becausei'mtolazytouploadthesamepicturestwice,
heresmypublicefacebookpicturelink.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30840814&l=ea48d930fd&id=1014427110

No comments:

Post a Comment