Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Final Sminal.


UGHHHH, I hate finals. I put my Global Studies one off to the side and now I'm gonna suffer for it. /: I lost the stupid study guide and everyone in my class is sleeping...like normal people. This shall be another long (unaccomplished) night. I'll fail, I know it. Mossman's normal tests are killers. OHHHboy. :( Not looking forward to 2nd block!

On the plus side, I got to go eat dinner with my faveeee Aunty. Erin. (: She rockkks, I had a lot of catching up to do.

On the other plus side, Bretts backkk! :D Third blockkk was the happiest moment all day! NO DOUBT. I was bummed when he called & canceled our plans for today but hey, as long as he's back I'm HAPPY! :DDD Also, his friends are really weird and have asked me to send a shout out to all my singular friends. I'm not actually gonna do it but I thought I'd post it for laughs. Haha, I know it wasn't funny. W/E. I'm tired.

NIGHT, if you're still out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment