Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Shelf

He can write beautiful songs
That I'll play on repeat all night long
He can say the sweetest things
Every word makin' me grin
He can be sweet and loving
And make me feel something so unreal

But lately that's not the boy he's being
He's turning into something he shouldn't be
Couldn't be, wouldn't be?

Who knows why, who knows how
I wish I could explain to him
All the little things I miss
I couldn't even begin.

Baby you've literally got me trippin'
My heads spinnin', my stomachs flippin'
I don't know what to do
Or what to say
I just miss the boy I fell in love with that one summer day.



"I know how you feel, this world can get so real... So much to decide you're thinkin' about suicide but if you go that far, you'll never reach your star." - B.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment