Friday, December 18, 2009

Mommy Dearest.


My boyfriends mom keeps calling me (in school, Founder's Day, whenever she feels like pretty much). Its getting really annoying. NO, lady, I do not want to remind your son, to do this or that. You're the mom, you can act like it.

Blahhhh, blahh. I'm just a complainer. I really don't mind...that much. Shes done a lot for me in the past couple weeks.

On the other hand today was the first time I ever ate at Hali'imaile General Store. It's the best. GO THERE and order the chocolate cake! Fat kids FTW! (;
Me, Brittney & my Aunty Erin went after my last Founder's Day. Whatttaday? (:

Now I'm off to practice, hellogoodbye. (:
Races tomorrow in Lahaina. Be there or be...well not there. (;
Lalaloveeee, Ka'u.

3 comments:

  1. If this was Facebook, I'd put a "like" here (for our part).

    :)
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you missy.
    Now you can cross that of your list of things to do. (:

    ReplyDelete