Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sea Cucumber

Today was fun, I missed my best friend and her family. It's been awhile. Its always fun to be around these crazy people. First time in forevers that I've been to the Kihei Pool. You know, you gotta miss that place once in a while. Tons of memories from when I was a youngin'.

Anyyways, we went to Laparouse (spelling?) out in Makena. I realized I rarely go there with anyone besides them. Its always interesting, water looked cold so instead we just poked around some tide pools and played with sea cucumbers.

So yeah, my day was pretty good. Tomorrow I gotta work and that should be a party all on its own. I actually love working weddings, they're so much fun. The people I work with are crazy and totally entertaining. The only thing that sucks is cutting yourself. Which I tend to do a lot. Well we'll see how it goes. - Shooties!

No comments:

Post a Comment