Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All or nothing



Who knew that South Park would inspire me...seriously.
Tonight I watched an episode of South Park where that Jew kids dad was trying to quit drinking, the Jew kid whose name eludes me pretty much told his dad that willpower is showing strength and that going all or nothing is being weak. If you do to much of something you love (the all part) then you let that thing take over your life, like an alcoholic. If you have to completely avoid doing something you love(the nothing part) then you've still let it take over your life. WILLPOWER is key.

*I later looked it up, he's Kyle. (:

7 comments:

  1. South Park has good lessons. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they find a really good medium to get it across as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YCUVxvcvb0hc ujhxc noixhjbcnix
    zxczxh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lilinoe, that was ERIKA JARDIN!

    She said CANCEL Southside, even though she lives there.

    Whatafatttlozrrrr! - love Ka'u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOES!! 0.0 i cannot believe you forgot kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, okay so I got this comment and I forgot what post it was about and I thought you were talking about Kyle Deeley. Haha. x.x

    Anyways, yes, I'm very forgetful with him. Which is weird since he is my FAVE character in that show. Haha.

    ReplyDelete