Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Makin' Bank.

I've been workin' a lot so sorry if you've felt neglected blog followers. (;

Anyways, works hectic. Seriously hate doing it but I love it when I get my money. Best feeling in the world is knowing you have the money to buy and or do whatever it is my little heart desires. (: Ahahaha, I'm such a weirdo. Ooooooh, wanna hear something really cool? Well I'm gonna tell you whether you like it or not. So on Sunday night when I worked a wedding with Aloha Catering (or w/e its called) I didn't break any dishes! NEW RECORD...I think yes! (: I was super proud. Its really hard not to break dishes, everyone does it...but I didn't. Special mucho? Of 'course! (;

Other then that not much is going on. Everything's pretty normal. Schools approaching a little to quickly for my liking but hey the faster it comes the faster it goes, right? RIGHT!

I'm at work so I should probably end this one a lil short. Hope everyone's havin' a nice break. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment