Friday, December 11, 2009

Hodge Podge

"People need and crave validation and positive feedback." - TWIF

TWIF as my Global Studies class now refers to it, is how I will begin to refer to it on my blog since I have mentioned quite a few times. Just in case, the book I am refering to is "The World Is Flat" by Thomas L. Freidman.

Validation is a noun which means the process associated with the collection and production of intelligence that confirms that an intelligence. Lately a lot of the quotes in TWIF are validating the things that I feel. Like the fact that I crave attention and lots of it. Not only to I crave attention I crave positive feedback, including on my blog. I love to be recognized for my good work, especially in certain classes. *Caugh, caugh* Global Studies. (; I think it actually really annoys me when I do something good and no ones says anything. Since I'm on the topic of being unvalidated let's talk about paddling.

Lately I've been craving some attention from coach. I've been working hard, I've got my technique down pretty good, and I've been pushing...hard. I get really pissed when coach puts certain people (not to mention names) in a seat before me, or in a seat I'd rather be in. I know coach probably knows better then I do, but sometimes it seems like he doesn't notice when certain people aren't doing ANYTHING!

P.S. I hate MATHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment