Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Cause the worlds a crazy place"

"and you're a lovely face." - The Shelf - B.D.

I don't know what is is but I really have nothing to write about lately. I'm sure most people wouldn't even care, but I care. I wanna know what kicked out all the inspiration in me to pick up a pen and write. Nowadays I pretty much force myself to do it. It's so lame. If any one's got anything for me to write about, that'd be pretty prime. Just comment. I mean if you feel like it.

What inspired you to write that song? Ughhh, that statement has been bugging me for quite a while now. Don't get it? You're really not suppose to I mean, unless you know the author of "The Shelf" which is probably a big fat NO. It's this good, sort of lovey song. It bugs that I really don't know why he wrote it. /: Jealousy thing? Very much so!

You wanna know what else is lame? Not living in Kihei. I hate not being able to go to the beach whenever I feel like it. Like today. I wanna go to the beach! Or at the very least get out of this house but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Although I do need to get my homework from Brittney. Oh blah, Kahului seems so far from here. /:

I guess I'm blog ranting today...oh phewy. I guess it's better to blog rant, 'cause no one actually has to read it. Alright I'm a lame-o and here is the lame post that clicking on your dashboard brought you.

No comments:

Post a Comment