Friday, January 8, 2010

Let The Count Down Begin.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. They come from ahead and they come from behind. But I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

Isn't Dr. Seuss just ahhhhmazin'? I think yes.

I don't really have any big "troubles" at le moment, I just truly like this quote.
Annnnayways, yesterday was the first day of school. It was cruise, very cruise. The day went by pretty fast and I'm kinda excited for this year. Being in school is better then I thought it was gonna be. I'm trying to be excited for each day because I feel like if I wake up in the morning and don't complain about having to come to school (since no amount of complaining can change that) then I'll probably have a better day. I guess its a mind over matter kind of thing. Sooooo with 84 more days left in school I'm starting this quarter with this new way of thinking. I'm thinking it will do me lots and lots of good and just make the rest of my senior year pretty darn amazing. (:

On the other hand, I'm feeling quite stressed when it comes to this whole college thing. I keep pushing it off to the side 'cause I really, really don't wanna even think about it yet. "College isn't everything" according to my grandpa. I've already got two acceptences and I'm still waiting to hear from UH Manoa but I don't know what I'm gonna do. I've gotta a lot of decisions to make but one things for sure when I graduate I'm getting off this island, even if only for a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment