Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There's this girl...

and she writes these amazing poems. I'm very jealous. I use to write good poems, I use to write a lot of good poems but now for some reason I don't. :( I wish I still could, I'm just never inspired anymore. Hopefully I can get it back.

On another note, I think I just moved out of Kihei. I'm not quite sure, we'll see as the days go by. Where do I live now, you ask? WAIHE'E. It's kind of dissapointing, I'm totally not the "Wai Sai" or "Valley" type. Maybe I'll start taking daily trips up to Swinging Bridges. That might be cool...maybe. Hikings good excercise. So yeah if anything at least I'll be fit. Fuckkkkk, is that all I have to look forward to? Idk. I wanted to say "we'll see" again but I'm sick of that phrase. Sick of not knowing what's going on. Ughhhhh, grouchiness crawling back.

I'm kind of bummed I turned this into a kind of sad post. /: Oh well.
Shooties, I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. "There's this girl" is an awkward title for a girl's blog. Hah. Hopefully, you're Keyhey bound soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, you're quite right but oh well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete