Friday, January 8, 2010

When the words just flow.

Have you ever felt the need to write. Just a pure feeling where your brain is just throwing thoughts your way? Things that need to go from your brain to your hand and form some type of letter. Those letters transforming into syllables. Then into words and finally into thoughts. If you let your words flow freely who knows what you'll end up with. I feel like that, right now. I feel like 2 million and one words are bouncing through my head and they just need to get out. To form something a little more cohesive then a bunch of "ats, ums, thes, and whos." Sometimes it doesn't turn out how I'd like. Sometimes the words just don't flow correctly. I hate that but I love to write. Write, write, w r i t e. About anything, about nothing, even about writing itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment