Wednesday, February 3, 2010

B*tches be buzzin'.

Drama is for bitches.
It sucks. You suck.
My life is my business.
Stay out!

"You can't tell me who I am cuz I'm working on that too. What's right for me just ain't right for you. Unless you're ready for your own judgment, don't do nothing before you judge yourself. You see me around and everything that I do...guess what dog - I've seen you too. But I don't judge how you live your life cuz I know we're all trying to get by. You see me around and everything that I do. Guess what dog? Jah seen you, too." - SOJA

This sh*ts for you. Read it. Remember it. Now build a fucking bridge and get over yourself because I don't care enough about you for anything you say to take an effect on me. Scratch that, I don't care about you at all.

This drama sh*t ain't worth my time.

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, i told you. You will have drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha, you're mean! /: But yeahhh, you're right.

    ReplyDelete