Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Secrets.

In one of my classes we had to write this favorite place essay thing. I chose to write about Secrets, this beach I love in Kihei. I wrote one for class, and one for myself both about the same place but in two different perspectives.

In class: Secret beach in Kihei is my favorite place to be. Here I can see the little sand crabs scouring around like mice searching for food in the dark of the night. I can see my boyfriend as relaxed as a woman fresh out of the spa and the ocean as calm as a sleeping baby’s breathe during its afternoon nap. I can hear the continually flowing ocean, the muted voices of beach goers enjoying the peace and the whipping Kona winds of Kihei. I can feel his calloused but comfortingly warm fingers intertwined with mine, the small grainy sand and the cool, renewing water. While I lie in the sun and enjoy the company of my friends. I can see, I can hear, I can feel in my favorite place Secret beach in Kihei.

For the hell of it: Secrets at night is my favorite place to be. Here I can see the moonlight skies as dark as the very depths of the ocean. I can see the clouds drown out the stars like New York city lights. I can see the outline of his body as melodic as the sound of tap dancing rain. I can hear his reassuring voice, the force of the Kona winds moving the trees and the sound of the soothing ocean caressing the shoreline. I can feel the warmth he brings although the air is chilly and his hands calloused from playing guitar intertwined perfectly with mine. While I lie in the darkness under the dark, night sky. I can see, I can hear, I can feel in my favorite place Secrets at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment