Friday, March 19, 2010

Yes, I know.

I've been slacking majorly in the bloggin' and I've really can't say I'm all that busy. I just don't have much to write about these days. So hopefully this isn't super duper lame.

I've gone to the beach for three days in a row, it is soooo nice. Everyday is a sweeter day then the one before. Except for the sunburn, that's horrendous. I've been spending A LOT (like all of those three days) with my boyfriend at the beach since he'll be leaving for Florida on Tuesday for a two month long trip. :( :( :( It kinda sucks but it's kinda good. Moving on though because thinking about it makes me sadish.

I've been kinda baby sitting my cousin all week (Spring Break dontcha' know?). It's kind of sucked. She's irritating, slightly and she won't let me have 5 seconds to myself. Ahhhh, I just about killed the child when she misbehaved all day then made me buy her shave ice. Whatevers though, like you wanna read all this complaining.

LOCAL BOYS SHAVE ICE!! (: Yummmm. Yesterday I got some, all red raspberry with Kauai cream. Yum, yum, yum, yum!! I love Local Boys. lol. If you ever come to Maui (for those of you who don't live here) you've gotta try it. You'll love it. I'm gonna miss it when I go to O'ahu this summer.

Oh summer. I'm kind of excited in a scared way for that. It's getting so close which means graduation is getting so close, which means college is getting so close. Oh I could go on forever. lol. But I'll stop there. I've got a lot of planning to do still. I haven't done much. Only sent in my intent to register with my check. I haven't filled out any other finicial aid or housing or anything. I'm majorily falling behind and it'll cause so much stress in the near future. WHATEVER though, I need to enjoy myself for a little while. I've been way to strung out for way to long.

Hope this was worth reading, I'll be back soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment