Thursday, March 11, 2010

Followers Shmollers.

OH MY GOD.
Yay. (:
I have one new follower, bringing my total up to 9. I'm not trying to be a followerwhore (or maybe I am, I liked to be noticed) but I'm excited because of it. My face was like this --> :DDD when I saw the "9 Followers" on my dashboard after logging in only hours ago and still seeing that "8". Kind of a pathetic number when you think about it. I follow at least twice that number, maybe even three times. x.x
Well as a semi-new blogger I'm happy with that and hopefully it'll keep growing.
So this post is thanks to Elena. And I would normally try and link this post to her blog but I can't seem to figure out which one is hers since blogger will not let me get to her profile. Cause blogger kind of sucks. Shhhhh, don't tell them I said that. They might f*ck up my blog. lol. But I'm stuck. So here's to Elena my new follower (sorry no link, love), and to all my old ones as well. (:

Since I'm a broke teenager I figured a gift or a drawing was out of the question, for now, but I did decide I would give all my awesome followers the chance to either:
1. Ask me questions
2. Request a post about a certain something
3. Give me a writing prompt
OR
4. Whatever else you can come up with since I am in no way creative.

There you go and here's my email juskaulani@gmail.com or hit up the comment box if you'd rather. The best (or all since there won't be much I'm sure) will be posted on my blog. Since I kind of like to be organized let's make the deadline Sunday. So by Sunday send me your 1, 2s, 3s, or 4s and hopefully I'll have it up by Monday afternoon.

Oh and also, congratulate me for making it on to the "I Like That" Page in Creative Writing, well only if you'd like to. It's our way of honoring the best writer on a certain assignment. Here's the link, go check it out!! (:

Thanks, thanks and have a nice weekend all! (:

6 comments:

  1. haha. I know how you feel I got soo excited when I got 3 followers. :D still am excited about it!!
    btw thanks for being a follower of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I enjoy it.
    Anyways, hopefully you send me something to do. It's already Saturday and I don't got much!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give you these options 1. build a vegetable garden.
    2. paint your nails (super decorative!)
    3.plant Hyacinth in you yard/garden box.
    4. or Make a 471 piece origami swan. this stuff ought to keep you busy for spring break!
    and don't forget to blog about it after!!

    hope you like my suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. I do, and there will be a blog maybe not by Monday though. These are pretty hard. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I know I gave them to you so you would have something to do! :)

    ReplyDelete