Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy ThursdayFriday!

You say you fight for what's closest to your heart but it doesn't seem like you're fighting for much. Don't underestimate your hearts desires.

^ Iron Jawed Angles inspired that. Kind of. Even if I thought the movie sucked. ^

Anyways, today is Friday, okay well it's Thursday but there is NO school tomorrow so today is like a Friday. On top of that it's the last ThursdayFridayThing before our 2 week Spring Break!! Stoked? Of course! (: I'm so stoked I've been counting down the hours (5 1/2 right now).

Don't got many plans for the break as of now. Kind of bummed I'm not going on Close-Up anymore, but oh well. A trip to DC was to expensive for a girl who got disowned (cough,cough) by her dad. So, a Staycation on Maui it is. Tomorrow's already a Brittney day because she's an idiot and didn't turn in her internship binder yet. Then Saturday, a friend is having a BYOB kind of party. That shall be fun. Then the 20th is saved for the Ali Campbell concert out in Lahaina. Other then that, I've got nothing planned but I know I'll be doing a lot of beach, mall and Swinging Bridges days. So, hit me up!! (:

While all the excitement of Spring Break has got me on my toes, I'm still feeling a little sick but DayQuil is really a life saver. Makes you pretty hyper since it's non-drowsy and I don't feel as sick as I did last night. Cause last night sucked, hardcore. DayQuil should so give me money for advertising for them, even if I only have 8 followers. I bet they google DayQuil constantly just toi see what's on the internet about them. Then they'll find my blog and be all "Wow, this girl mentioned us multiple times, let's give her lot's of money!" I'm not counting on that happening, but hey it was worth a shot.

Anyways, Happy ThursdayFriday!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment