Thursday, March 4, 2010

Senioritis.

I've got a bad case of it, especially today.

I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I didn't want to dawn this uniform today. I didn't want to get in the car. or the bus. I didn't want to get off the bus. I didn't want to sing at song practice or watch the movie in first block. I didn't want to catch up on my missed work from not being in school yesterday. I didn't want to take that Econ quiz that I probably failed. (There goes my 'A'.) I don't want to start my Econ essay and I didn't want to finish my "dominant childhood impressions" essay, but that I did. Finished the essay, not started the other one. I don't want to read Chapter 2 of the Lili'uokalani book before 3rd block. And I really don't want to go to 4th block.

All I really wanted to do today was stay home sick, in my sweats, lay in Taylor's bed all day, watch TV and eat some ice cream to soothe my sore throat and maybe talk to my best friend and my boyfriend a little.

Today's not a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment