Monday, March 22, 2010

Hashhhhh.

Alright, so like I said in my last post two days ago, I'm sorry for the lack of regularity in my posting. I'll get back on track.

Today I spent the day with the people I love most in this world, the Badayos' 'Ohana and my boyfriend. (: They make me very happy and I enjoyed my day. We went to the beach and just enjoyed ourselves. I didn't do much suntanning because I'm already pretty burnt and starting to peel. I'll post the one picture I took later because I'm on my phone right now and can't pix message it while I'm on a phone call. Damn, I need an iPhone. lol. We pretty much spent the whole day talking about crazy things that you only talk about with Brittney (well pretty much) and eating lots and lots of good food. Cause Aunty Cyn isn't gonna let you be anywhere near anorexic near her. lol. Uncle Gil went picking Ogo and gave me lots to take home to my uncle, we'll see what he makes of it tomorrow.

I have a bad habit of using crappy transitions like "anyways" or "moving on," I need to work on that.

It's pretty late on Sunday night right now, almost Monday morning. That doesn't leave much time till my boyfriend leaves on a three month vacation. :( :( :( Im'ma miss that kid, lots. "Ur really the only logical choice." Oh how I hate that txt speak he uses, I try not to use it. Although I do use certain vernacular in my txt messaging, but it's just to get my feelings across correctly. It's really easy to misinterpret things in a txt message and using certain vernacular helps solve that problem a little bit. I much prefer a phone call but I also prefer to keep my bill low, so with unlimited txting sometimes it's better to just txt.

But I'm totally going off topic, I brought up his txt because he told me I was a logical choice for him. I frown at his choice of words. I don't believe love is very logical, actually I believe logic really doesn't have much to do with love. Enough talk of love and logic though. I really just wanna talk about how long 3 months sounds and how sad I'll be to not have him around all the time even if he does irritate me sometimes and infuriate me at others. Most times we do get along well.

Sad, sad, sad. I don't want to be sad. I'm actually pretty excited for his trip. Hope you come back clear headed and ready for the future deary. Speaking of the future, I'm very, very excited for mine. In about two months I will be a high school graduate of the class of 2010 and two months after that I'll be an entering freshmen at UH Manoa. What could be more exciting then moving to a new island and becoming a little more independent. NOTHING I say. Or nothing I've experienced quite yet, I've got lot's of living to do though.

Oh, an update from my other post, I did end up trying a Dark Cherry Mocha Frap at Starbucks with Brittney. I actually really, really liked it and I feel like a fatty for reviewing a Starbucks drink that's probably like three meals worth in calories but oh well.

It's getting late, my laptop is going to die soon so this is the end. Have a great Monday everyone doing whatever it is you do on Mondays. As for me, I'm still on Spring Break and I'll still be waking up early to go to "work" and then to my grandma's house. Oh what a joy. Hopefully I'll see my fave boy tomorrow before he gets ready for his little odyssey. And hopefully this sunburnpeelingness goes away very, very quickly.

P.S. Yay, I now have 11 followers. (: (: (:

No comments:

Post a Comment