Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Without you, temporarily. *Updated!!

I lied, I am posting something else today. This song that I found thanks to Safiaaaaa at Thinkers Reverie.



"Every night I remember that event the way you looked when you said you were leaving... And I'm a little bit lost without you, and I'm a bloody big mess inside, and I'm a little bit lost without you."

He left on a plane to Florida this morning. We said our goodbyes last night. He doesn't know when he'll be back but it'll be a while. I already miss you and you haven't even been gone 24 hours. :(

But yay for best friends and cheer up seshs that really don't include doing much but chillin' at the house. Still, she's awesome.

And this song because Britt. Who is not only my best friend but a blog writer at this place. (:

2 comments: