Sunday, March 7, 2010

Love, love, love, love.

I use that word way to much. I love this. I love that. I love you. I love him. I kinda wish I could just strike it from my vocabulary and find a better way to explain my affection towards things. Love is just so easy, I can tell you I love you or I can tell you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me, that you make me so happy and make me feel so important. I prefer the latter.

It makes me wish I was still a little kid and that saying the word love didn't mean what it does now. Innocent and blissful. I miss feeling like that. Where everything made you happy and nothing really made you to upset. Where the biggest drama was who got to pick the TV show or who had to be out first for tag. Life is getting harder and my choices aren't making it any easier on me.

So what's am I saying? That I need to make better choices? Yeah, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment