Friday, March 5, 2010

E-Z, P-Z, Lemon Squeezy.

"If I could take back every word I would and more fo sho. If I thought that you'd believe it." - My Place, Nelly

Sometimes I wish I had a redo button. (An easy button would be nice too but that's for another post.) I shouldn't have told you as much as I do. I wanna start over. Erase everything from the beginning and start over. Actually I don't but sometimes there are somethings I wish I held back. I'm sure you feel the same.

^ That was sitting in my drafts, so there you go. ^

Anyways, today's pretty lame for a Friday. Maybe it's because school is lame or I'm lame. Not quite sure, you can pick. Either way, I've been on weekend mode since Tuesday night and doing any work this block is not gonna happen whatsoever, hence this post. I'm kind of irritated with school already. It's getting way to close to the end. "About 2 1/2 months :( You can do it baby!" What a good boyfriend. (: My grades were real good (mind you I exclude my math class from that statement) up until recently. I've been slacking hard core and if Senioristis was a real disease I would have had a doctors appointment and a perscription by now. Hopefully none of my grades drop below A's. I like A's. I dislike B's when I know I can get better. As of yesterday I have 3 A's and 1 B. The B in economics. How lame since that is my best class. Math is still a dissapointment but it's up 2%. Is that any good? Not really, but it's a slight improvement and maybe if I keep slightly improving by next Friday I'll have at least a high enough grade to pass the class.

Enough about school because it depresses me. Today Tim Burton's new Alice in Wonderland movie comes out. And for those of you who don't already know, it's not the original remade like when Tim Burton remade Willy Wonka. This is a whole new story where Alice is about to get married and somehow (I haven't seen it so I don't know the details) goes back to Wonderland. I dislike Tim Burton movies, any one I'd ever seen. The Nightmare Before Christmas and the new Willy Wonka are two movies I won't watch by choice. So I'm debating whether or not I will succumb to seeing the Alice in Wonderland movie that was released in theatres today. This wasn't really suppose to be a review or anything but if you've got opinions my comment "box" is always open.

So I hope everyone's Friday is more enjoyable then mine has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment