Monday, March 15, 2010

Excuses, excuses.

I know you don't wanna hear them buuuuuuuuuuut here it is. I did not go through with my promise post of whatever I got because I'm lazy, I won't even lie. That's the only reason. We'll pretty much.

Moving on.

This weekend was a doosy and I won't even go in to it but if I did it'd probably be the best Anti-Teenage-Drinking (maybe, even anti-drinking period) ad ever created. EVER. The rest of the BBQ (before I became covered in puke, yes, I did say puke) was pretty sweet. Shebs mom made awesome food and we all were just enjoying ourselves. I hope we got some good pictures from that night, I'll be looking forward to seeing those. (P.S. Thanks Shelb!! Have fun in Cali!)

Today I took my lil cuz down to Tutti Frutti to go get some Fro-Yo. It was yummy of course but it was slightly ruined by the rude man that walked in with his son not to much later. I hate people who are rude in public especially around young children. Do you really think that your child won't immitate you? REALLY? You idiot. I could raise a child a bit better then you and I'm 17. I'm so irritated with rude people. Pet peeve much.

On a happier note I'm excited to go to the beach tomorrow. I love Kihei, I love the beach and (sometimes) I love the sun. (: So all that love = excitement. Maybe I'll even take pictures, because my blogs been lackin in the photography department.

Two more things and I'm out. 1. Starbucks has a new drink: Dark Cherry Mocha. I was gonna try it today but I'm one of those people that eat,drink,buy,w/e the same things over and over and over again till I about puke so I stuck with the Iced Chai but I'd like to try this. The barista said it was good, but I'm still unsure. Let me know if you try it!! (: And 2. You can still send requests (or comment them) because I want more. lol. Thanks!



So Spring Break is starting out pretty well if I do say so myself. I hope you're all enjoying yourselves as well!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment