Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's all Hype. *Updated

My best friend is on Kaua'i and my boyfriend is in Kihei. Now where am I you ask? In Waihe'e. Home of the Wai Sai boyz, pigs, rain, hidden weed plants, and probably purple monkeys too. I hate being stuck up here!! So today has been filled with nothingness like tv watching and iPod playing. I've pretty much mastered Fireflies - Owl City on Tap Tap Revenge 2 and I've watched the reruns of ABDC5 about twice now.

Hype 5-O: My fave team for ABDC5

Oooh, ABDC5 is pretty prime.

Mario Sanchez. Has anyone listened to him emcee that show? Well you should. I've been wondering whether or not he prepares all his little lines before the show. He'll be all "We'll find out later if Heavy Impact can smash there way through Nationals." I don't think anyone can think of some many connected things to say in such a short amount of time. It must be rehearsed. When I'm bored my brain wonders about random things.

Also when I'm bored I go and read blogs. Random blogs. Anywhere I find them. About anything. As long as they catch my attention. Which is how I find most of the blogs I'm subscribed to like Allie's blog "Hyperbole and a Half." Which is totally worth checking out. It's one of the best on the net. So anyways, today I found this blog, "She" and on that blog I found this picture.Okay, so the picture quality sucked, here's a link instead. The picture made me think of Britt. So Britt, you better look at it! (: I was looking at the picture and noticed on the bottom left corner a website. Surviving the World. Daily Lessons in Science, Literature, Love and Life. So check it out.

Lastly, thanks to the writer of "She" I found this song. I'm a big fan of it as of like 23 minutes ago. I've listened to it about 123893 trillion times. Okay, over exaggeration MUCH but I listened to it about as many times as possible in 23 minutes.



I feel I put way to put information in this one post. Oh well to late now. Thanks for readin' till the end. Hope it was worth it.

3 comments:

  1. It was worth it. Completely. Bunch of random stuff. My fave part is the part that includes me! (: (: (:

    I think I'm at or reaching close to that second to the last block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, glad, glad, glad! (:
    Soon we can go out looking for new bfs. I mean looking for you a new bf. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boyfriend kind of bf.
    Just to be clear. lol.

    ReplyDelete