Monday, February 8, 2010

Word Vomit.

So I'm gonna try and force myself to write something. We'll see how it comes out.

Okay so attempt one failed. It was about clouds and sunshine. It so was lame I just deleted it.

Attempt 2, still about clouds and sunshine. It was a little more successful, but still not great.

Sometimes you're the sun
Shining light on my day
Sometimes you're the clouds
That rain on my parade.
And this is where I got stuck. So moving on.

Attempt 3 has nothing to do with clouds or sunshine. Maybe that was my problem. I'm not a very sunshiny person. It's better then the other two.

Only silence is present
Making even breathing sound to loud
There's so many things I'd like to say
So many things that need to be said
But those things just won't come out.

I don't like the quiet
I try and fill the void
With my wordless thoughts
And thoughtless words
Words so sharp they hurt.

Don't take me seriously
No one who knows me would
Everything that's important is stuck
Stuck up in my head
Not flowing from my mouth like it should.

The words would never come out correct
And once there out that's it
I can't wish them back
Or erase them from your head
Once there out the truth has been said.

It's not always even the truth
Word Vomit is one of my worse qualities
I'm saying things I don't mean
And even if I do, don't believe me
I wouldn't believe me too.

'Cause lying is another quality of mine
One that I despise
It's gotten me no where good in life
I'd take it all back if I could
But once it's out it's out for good.

Which is why I'm a person of very few words
Although I speak so very often
Fair warning I'm giving you now
Don't listen to what I say
It's all just Word Vomit.

So I guess when I don't give up after two bad tries I may just end up writing something semi-good. It doesn't flow real well yet, but I'll fix. For now, comments appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. thats wicked!
    dont down grade yourself - you have talent and you write well
    :)

    ReplyDelete