Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don't let it get to you, SABF.

Don't dwell on the unimportant things, don't let those things prey on your mind or weigh you down. Don't let anyone say or do anything to bring you down. Don't let them ruin your day or conquer your thoughts. Sometimes you need to be reminded not to let him get to you. Don't let him convince, persuade, dissuade or discourage you. Release them, release him, rid your mind.

"Don't let it bring you down
It's only castles burning,
Find someone who's turning
And you will come around."
- Neil Young

"Girl I know that things are hard now
And you're feeling that you're all alone
Dont Let it Get To You, No Baby
Girl I know you're fed up but things gonna get a lot better
Dont Let it Get To You, No Baby
Don't wanna see you give up, whatever you do, don't let up."
- Akon

You know I wrote this for you.
- Your SABF<3

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, SABF <3
    I love you so (:

    I'm so happy that you're my best friend!
    What would I do without you? Ahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have tripped up a stair, fell over died all because Chief's daddy is a jerrrrrk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a baby Chief or a baby Chief's daddy anymore. Ahaa. The latter is going to _ _ _ _.
    Jkjk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using the term latter is here is quite confusing. Possibly even incorrect. But I get the point.

    Cough. What happened to not seeking revenge? I believe sentencing someone to a place like that is the ultimate revenge. lol. Cough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the comment, you're so sweet. i bet you're a great friend too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome.
    And I'm being the best one I now how to be.
    Thanks. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not sentence such a thing. It's fact.
    Ahaa.

    ReplyDelete