Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm a boring soul.

My life has been extremly boring lately.

My school day schedule looks something like this:
5:15 am - Talk to boyfriend on phone
5:30 am - Get off phone and go back to sleep
5:45 am - Start motivating myself out of bed
5:55 - 57 - Get out of bed and go brush teeth, wash face, etc.
6:10 - Eat breakfast
6:20 - Lie around on coach until forced to get into car
6:45 - Wait at bus stop
7:00 - Leave bus stop
7:30 - 40 - Arrive at school, walk with Chaysen & Britt to class or maybe get snack
7:45 - 2:30 - In school
2:45 - 3:30 - Bus ride home
3:30 - 4:30 - Drive home/run errands
4:45 - Lie on couch, watch tv, be a lazy bum, check facebook, talk on phone to boyfriend
Continue lying on couch, watching tv, being lazy, checking facebook and talking on phone, add in a shower and dinner
10ish - Sleep

Seriously, what a life. This has only started recently (well for a few weeks now) I hope that soon I'll throw this stupid lazy person schedule away and get my life back. UGH.

5 comments:

  1. why don't you by a baby tree and take care of it?
    that will give you something to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it seems boring right now, but LOVE it and take complete advantage of it while you can! Before you know it you'll have 2 hours worth of commuting and an 8 hour day in a cubicle.

    Melanie @Unravelled Threads
    My custom elastic waistband skirt giveaway ends Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Screwball: I picked up a paint-by-numbers kit to get back my creativity. Maybe growing a garden is next.

    @Melanie: Oh that sounds fun. Good thing I still have my 4 party college years...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You have a really freaking busy schedule. Mine says "School, home, lunch, sleep, dinner, sleep." ;)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @CC: I think I like yours better. Wanna trade?!

    ReplyDelete