Sunday, May 9, 2010

So Predictable.

Every blogger around is probably gonna write something about their mom or a mom like person, why they're the best (or worst) mother on earth or a time where they had to play mommy. Blah, blah, blah. So since Mother's Day is not my favorite holiday ever (don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be disrespectful to moms, I just have a crap one) I'm not gonna do that, I'm gonna write about me cause I'm so awesome.

This weekend was a good one, I'll post pictures later. If Tiffy ever gives them to me.

But it started off hanging with my Aunty Erin (who I guess is a mother-like figure in my life). We went out to dinner at this place called Cuatro, an Asian-Latin fusion restaurant. The food was pretty good, prices not bad, service SUCKED. The appetizers are actually the bestest I've ever had, haha. We ate some Spicy Ahi chip stuff, seriously go and buy it or go die. ;P I think our bill was about $100 for two people, with tip and drinks (not mine). Our server a man whose name I'll politely leave out, was shitty. I've had better service at McDonald's. (Seriously, putting the creamer in my coffee...awesome!)
- Strike 1 for the waiter was bringing warm Champagne, I mean seriously.
- Strike 2 he served a whole table (6 people) with cold Champagne before bringing my aunty a new cold glass when she asked for it.
- Strike 3 was being just a shitty waiter in general, he was slow and cocky, and when he saw someone he knew he totally just threw (and I mean threw!) our plate onto our table. WTF?! Only for this dumb guy to find out that my Aunty works for a hotel (because a friend came up to her, and he knew she worked at a hotel.) He gave them amazing service. I watched. Once he saw her say hi to us, he came and inquired about it only to find out she worked in the hotel biz too. Which is very important in HI, like majorly important. He gave us way better service after that. KISS ASS. Ugh.

The next day was Ray Ray's birthday party at the Pukalani Community Center. It was pretty damn fun, even if it was a 5th birthday party. We set up the party, screwed around all day, helped little kids play games and ghetto busted a pinata. It was a good party minus the semi-junk weather. Happy 5th Birthday Ray Boy. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment