Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cause Formspring told me so.

Formspring can tell you a lot of things. Who's dating whom. Why they're dating. Why the last couple broke up. How much of a whore someone is. How many people so and so had sex with. What color underwear they wore last weekend. Who still has their virginity. What's so and so's fave color, song, band, boy. WHATEVERS! Pretty much anything can be found out on formspring and it is usually all useless stuff. On top of all that the questioners can be hidden. Lucky buggers.

Anyways I know this is a lame start but I was trying to get to the point and got lost somewhere. Someone asked me today on FORMSPRING when am I gonna update my blog. Hm, I thought about it and was all "I posted something like two days ago." But then was like "But it sucked, so does it really count?" "OH well" I replied to myself. Hahahahaha. I'm a lame fuck.

But anyways I just came on to let everyone know that as soon as graduation is over next Saturday my blog will be good again. I mean I've seen everyone do this I-need-a-break-to-focus-on-the-real-world-not-BloggieLand thing and I always said I wasn't gonna do this but updating a blog actually takes work. More work then I'm willing to put in right now.

So with that, please don't leave me I only have 13 (well actually 14) of you. But I promise I'll be back if you promise not to leave. I'm needy. Ahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. you're creepy. why would anyone ask you to update your blog?




    ahahaa. jkjk. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck/have fun with graduation and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brittney: You're an idiot! But you're my favorite idiot. :D


    @Alia: Thank you! (:

    ReplyDelete