Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So obviously

from my last post you see that I deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. Seriously, right?
Bah, whatevers. I had a bad day.

Today isn't anything special but this week feels crazy. I'm overwhelmed. To much stuff to do but to much of my best skills getting in my way. What are those you may ask?
1) Laziness
2) Superproprocrastination-ness (And that is totally a word!)
A shiz load of homework and projects and papers to be done and college stuff to prepare but so much NCIS to be watched and zzzzleeep to be had Seriously? How do my teachers expect me to do any of this while I have such a packed schedule of nothingness, I mean awesomeness.

Well I'm sure blogging isn't helping my busy situation either but there's always time for blogging. Wow, what a life I live. I can't wait to fail college. YAY me.

And I wish you all luck since you're surely in the same perdicament as me. And I'm out, night.

4 comments:

  1. times like this are all too familiar to me. good luck getting through everything, really!
    i would say stress and everything becomes more manageable in college, which it does, but it also doesn't? or maybe i'm just speaking personally? haha i'm sort of a mess all the time. anyway, hope you get everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only hope things get better.
    Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love NCIS.
    haha.

    this will get better :)

    ReplyDelete