Monday, April 5, 2010

Hold your Tongue.

Cause god knows whatever your about to say is probably pretty damn stupid!

Hah, Today I, what I'm sure Ekela will describe to half the world as "invaded" Drama kid territory, well their lunch table. And that in our school is enough to start a riot. It was incredibly dumb because of course Ekela is going to TRY and make me feel uncomfertable. Emphasis on try because I'm better then that and nothing he attempted to say or do even had any effect on me. NONE whatsoever. All his comments we're pretty dumb, and he did attempt many, many times. So I'll give him some props for the attempt and for persuing it even though I didn't care. The worst thing about it really was the fact that Ekela in all his attempts to make me uncomfertable and unhappy enough to leave the table actually got all sour and made himself have a shitty time.

So what does this teach you kids? I dunno actually, I was thinking something along the lines of even when somethings bothering you don't let it ruin your day or time or whatevers. (I gotta think that one through a little more. Help me out? lol.) Cause who knows, today might have been 10X better for him (and everyone else at the table who he thinks he has control of) if he'd dropped it and at least been civil. But then again, that's not his style. Whatevers though, High School 'drama b' like that is something I could care less about by now. Side note: About 38 days till graduation!!

And I'm sure a few of you are like "jdslfjsdifje, she's crazy, what if that boy reads this!" I kind of hope he does. I could really care less if he gets mad. We're such good friends still anyways. Ahahahahaha.

Anyways, have a good day all. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment