Sunday, August 1, 2010

You idiot.

You make no sense to me. Srsly. Why would you post something practically saying “I’m having an abortion” on your tumblr. I don’t see the reasoning. I mean I don’t disagree with your choice cause obviously little miss high school you’re not ready for a kid but I don’t see why you need to inform everyone on the Internet about it. You say your not the kind of girl that’s gonna show it off in school, by that I’m guessing you meant your tummy with the baby bump, but what stuns me is you’ll plaster it all over the internet, for anyone who wants to read it, read it.

Were you looking for pity? For reassurance? Something, anything? Cause all those people on your tumblr sending you stuff saying not to feel guilty, that it was the best thing for you, for the baby, and that your strong for making that choice, well their wrong. You should feel guilty cause you didn’t even believe in abortions but the second it was an option for you you took it. Feel guilty more for being a hypocrite then for killing a helpless baby. You weren’t strong, you were weak, that was the easy way out. Anyone could make that choice. That choice lead to very little consequences unlike the latter, where you would have suffered more then no swimming, no baths and no exercise.

If that baby came in to your life you’d suffer. That’s a harsh thought you wrote about. An harsher one is that from that second an outsider could tell you weren’t ready to be a mom, you couldn’t handle it, and that you weren’t strong enough. You were selfish, thought of you and your love only, forgot for that second that the decision you made affected that child you created too. I’m happy for that kid though, although it will never get the chance to live a life, at least it didn’t have to live a life with unfit parents.

People make me sick. Especially super young idiots.

*It’s not that I’m against abortions or anything. I’m just against idiots who post shit like this online. Sorry about the major rantage. Had to get it out. Maybe I shouldn’t have posted it but oh well, it’s my thoughts and views and if someone decides to unfollow be because of them that’s fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment