Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lahaina Adventurersssss.

Sorta. Today I took my grandpa's friend's kid and his girlfriend around Maui. Cause their visiting and never been here. I mean like who hasn't been to Maui?! Okay, lots of people, but my point still remains. Haha. Anddddd so we went shopping in Lahaina. Went to eat in Waikapu where I work. Went to Foodland to buy sunscreen so the whiteys (; don't burn then went to Secrets for a beach cruise sesh. Then went to watch Dinner for Shmuks. Which by the way was a bad ass movie. Best part? The part where this guy was all "And Morgan Freeman came." And this little boy in the movie theatre asks loudly "Who's Morgan Freeman?" and the whole theatre (which didn't have many people) laughs loudly. It was jus cute. My papa and me made Laulau for the visitors and some of his work friend people to come eat dinner. It was yuuuuuuummmmmy. Well I know this is a lame post about my day but I'm to tired to be a good writer.
NIGHT-A-ROONIE. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment