Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 4 & 5

Day 5

Dear Dreams,

I’m scared of you. I don’t know if I’m ready. Scratch that, I know I’m not ready. I’d like to see you blossom into the life I know you can be, dreams. But that is gonna take a lot of faith, something of which I don’t have much of. It’s also gonna take some money and I don’t have much of that either. One side of me feels like giving up, throwing you in the trash and getting some smaller dreams but the other side says go big or go home. And maybe home is where I belong. When it comes time for August we’ll see what choice I made. But for now please don’t give up on me, dreams. Your the only real support I have.

Love,

Dreamer


Day 4

Dear Sister,

I love you. Nothing you could ever do will make me stop loving you. We’ve had it hard, we’ve been through a lot. I need to thank you for all of it. Without you life would have been different, maybe easier since I wouldn’t have had to take care of you for most of our childhood but it would definitely have been a lot more boring and lonely.

Putting aside all our “sisterly” bickering we’ve always gotten along fine. Recently though, you’ve lost me. And yeah I’m putting all the blame on myself. I avoid you. I don’t like the way you live your life, the things you’re doing. We’ve never been the mushy type so I’ve never told you. I try to laugh it off with you but this is no laughing matter.

I know times have been tough, losing your dad and brother but you need to grow up and take on some responsibility, just like I did when we “lost” mom, but do it for yourself this time, not for me. You deserve a better life then the one you’re living and a better future then the one you’re building.

I’m going off to college soon and hopefully before then we get close again. But please for your own sake try in school this year, hang out with some better people, have fun but don’t party to much and stay out of any real trouble. Be good for your mom them, and be strong for them as well.

The world is tough and you’ve seen that it can take the best people down with it. Don’t allow it to. Remember, I’m always here when you need me. I love you.

Love,

Your Sister





No comments:

Post a Comment