Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 2 & Day 3.

Day 2

Dear Crush,

It’s invisible to you, no I do not mean I am invisible, I meant what I said, it is. I gave up trying to bring it to light for you. I wish I took that picture’s advice a long time ago. Now I don’t even care to.

Half heartedly,Miss. Almost Invisible


--------------------------------------------

Day 3

Dear Mom,

You left a while back and sometimes it makes me sad even though I act all tough about it. I’ve always said I hated you for what you did but your still my mom none the less. There is only one thing I’m certain of is that I don’t want to be like you. So just so you know, I’m going to college, and I’m gonna get a job and I’m going to try and stop hurting the people who love me most and lastly whatever relationship I chose to be in I’ll try my hardest to make it work, I’m not the gold digger you are.

Love,

Your Daughter

Dear Dad,

I know I’m a bitch to you and I make mistakes but so do you. I wish you’d just see things from my shoes. I’ve tried from yours. I know how hard it must be. I wouldn’t be surprised if I ruined your life too. I seem to do that a lot. Maybe the future holds better things but right now I’m not ready to talk to you.

Love,

Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment