Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 1 & 100th post!

(Day 1 of the letter writing project, and my 100th post! Special for my BFF!)

Dear Best Friend,

I don’t know how to explain your importance in my life and it’s about time I’ve tried. So here it goes: Even though you suck at giving advice, most times, you are always there to listen to me. And I think that’s better then anybody’s advice. You’re supportive of me, even when I feel the need to do or say something stupid. I know I can count on you. You tell me straight up what you think and how you feel. I value our brutal honesty. It allows me to trust what you say. You treat me as your equal, not a lesser, in our friendship and treat me more like family then a friend. To be completely honest I don’t know what I’d do without you.

Recently there have been moments where I questioned my future plans and although my intentions were originally to go to a college in the mainland I’m glad I changed my mind. Sometimes I feel like I should just stay on Maui because I know how hard living in O’ahu and paying for school will be but I know that whatever difficulties I need to endure in O’ahu you will be there to support me, like you always do. I’m excited for O’ahu, and scared, but I know that with my best friend by my side O’ahu will at the very least be a wonderful adventure.

So here’s to all the old adventures we’ve had and to all the new ones to come as well. Thank you best friend, I’m glad I’ve met you and even happier to know that I have a best friend like you. (:

Love,

Your BFF ----------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment