Friday, July 30, 2010

Testing, 1,2,3, Testing.

So I worked everyday this week and I'm working tomorrow, probably not Saturday and definitely not Sunday (thank god). Whatevers though, trying not to complain bcuzzzzz I like having money!! :D (Well who doesn't?) Anyways, when I was riding home with my uncle he asked if I had any plans...I realize that I don't do much of anything on work nights. lol. I'm such a LAMER! lol.

OH well. I guess I'll survive. It'll be a good thing for when school starts. I'm for real gonna get some bad ass grades this year. I NEED TOO! &&& I TOTALLY WILL! I really hope I can so I can get some freeee monayyy next year. Can't be dependent on my papa for the rest of my college life, I don't wanna be one of those kiddies. Schools not that expensive but still. One day I'll return the favor.

Alright, so this is my I-think-i'm-coming-back-to-blogger Test Post, hopefully you all enjoyed. Let me know cause if you don't like it I guess I'm jus wasting my time.

Internet Hugs,

Ka'u

No comments:

Post a Comment